|Region||Twin Cities Metro
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
The Commons, located in Minneapolis, is the headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, the site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Abbott Northwestern Hospital, part of Allina Health, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
Assist in the development and implementation of marketing and communications tactics to meet specific business needs and support Allina Health’s brand, vision and strategic goals.
This position supports supports recruitment marketing efforts and manages system-wide campaigns, such as flu, recognition, Community Giving and others. The individual also serves as the news editor for the Allina internal website home page and newsletters and manages communications for the corporate office.
- Writing for internal and external audiences
- Planning and Project Management
- Participate in tracking marketing and communications metrics for strategic review and analysis.
- Support general media relations activity which may include serving as point of contact, facilitate meeting with public relations managers, writing press releases, etc.
- Ensure Allina Health brand and graphic identity are maintained along with quality standards; apply corporate standards to different mediums, including print, web, electronic, etc
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 1-2 years marketing and communications experience.
- Health care experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous project management / project coordination
- Ability to work with all levels of leadership on marketing strategies
- Understanding of the various facets of marketing and communications including writing, editing, effective and persuasive verbal skills, meeting facilitation, negotiations, technical learning, informing, process management, priority setting, peer relationships, decision quality and dealing with ambiguity.
- Uses these skills under the direct supervision of manager or director to complete work for a variety of clients.
|Compensation & Benefits||