Jacobson Rost is an independent communications company founded in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, in the 1950’s that is being rebuilt each day to tackle 21st century communications challenges. People interested in creating ideas that make a difference to people. No silos, no holding company duplicative structures, only people that have ideas and a desire to make them happen. As a result of building a new company each day, we are a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with offices in Milwaukee and Chicago that is always on the lookout for top people who enjoy being given responsibility, thrive on generating new ideas and relish being thrown into the deep end. Creative problem solvers, who create solutions for client problems versus selling solutions as an agent for media companies. Given the number of solutions available today, this is hard work, and it takes a special type of 'restless' person to embrace the challenge of venturing into the creative unknown. You know if that is you. We are fortunate to have great clients. We have a core of talented, yet nice people. We are independent which means we can adjust to the evolving communications landscape versus defending the status quo. Our recent growth has been driven by the talents of our people. Our continued growth will depend on our ability to attract new people that bring additional skills to the table. To learn more about us, www.jacobsonrost.com.
Jacobson/Rost is seeking a smart, energetic, entrepreneurial Account Supervisor to support our growing roster of consumer and B2B clients, including: MillerCoors; MolsonCoors; Leinenkugel’s; Monroe Shocks; OPTIMA Batteries; Johnson Controls; Metrie Home Décor; Steelcase; Rivian Automotive; BOSS Snowplow; Kalahari Resorts; Potbelly Sandwich Shops; Buddig Deli Meats; Old Wisconsin Sausage; Chamberlain College of Nursing; and Royal Enfield Motorcycles.
The Account Supervisor is a strategic communicator who leads day-to-day account direction and oversight to achieve client goals. He or she will come equipped with experience in account management and client relations, excellent writing and presentation skills, and a strong attention to detail. He or she must be comfortable working in a shifting, fast-paced environment and will be a quick study across a variety of topical issues, client industries, channels and communication platforms.
- Lead’s client relationship(s)
- Translates client and category insights to marketing/communication solutions
- Guides strategy on assigned accounts (internally and externally)
- Collaborates with agency teams and client to guide positioning and message development
- Provides strategic direction on major client campaigns, programs and events
- Has strong awareness across media landscape (e.g., digital, social and traditional)
- Has a strong understanding of data – and how to apply and measure
Account Management & Client Relations:
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency
- Is curious about and conversant in each client’s business – their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends
- Develops and executes strategic programs, projects, and initiatives and takes full ownership – and ensures all deadlines and client expectations are met
- Assists in the development and maintenance of all client reporting documents
- Showcases the ability to lead and establish rapport and trust with account team members
- Assigns, delegates and monitors all work of the account team to deliver against account/agency
- Demonstrates a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style for both formal and informal audiences
- Works closely with Director of Client Services to ensure appropriate level of communication needed for effective and profitable account management
- 5-7+ years of account management experience, with a minimum of two (2) years as an Account Supervisor
- Experience with consumer durable brands and retail marketing is a plus
- Track record of growing business
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a desire to be part of a small team making a big impact
- Relentless attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience/understanding working with a wide range of media
- Strong strategic thinking and writing skills; Samples and/or briefs may be requested
- References that speak to leadership and teamwork
- Must live in either Chicago or Milwaukee metro areas
|Compensation & Benefits||
Jacobson Rost offers a competitive salary and benefit package.