|Company||Birdsall Voss & Associates
|Title||Interactive Art Director
BVK is a full-service creative marketing agency with a fast growing digital department. We embrace diversity and support a work/life balance. Working here requires a healthy blend of passion, commitment, flexibility and teamwork. If you are an accomplished interactive/web designer with some front-end development skills, who thrives on interesting and technically-challenging work, and loves the company of other equally driven people, we would love to hear from you. We are EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability.
BVK is currently seeking an experienced and creative Interactive Art Director with good communication skills and a professional demeanor.
This position is responsible for working alongside other Interactive Art Directors and helps bring the client and the team’s creative visions to life. They should be well versed in designing for the web and understand the development process (and related constraints) that their designs will support — including HTML5, CSS3, Web Video, Email, and Social Media platforms. The ideal candidate is thoughtful in their design approach, understands the mechanics of completing web production tasks, and is able to effectively present their own designs to internal and external teams.
- Guided by the Digital Art Director, work alongside account executives and development team members to provide web designs, interactive concepts, and branding for a number of clients simultaneously
- Manage their own time effectively and with little direction to help accounts stay on budget and on time. Understand that this is a client service business and deadlines are not optional (although sometimes negotiable)
- Be considerate of brands and business needs, but propose the best creative solutions even in time-sensitive moments
- Stay current with the latest emerging design and technology trends to find ways to help move clients and brands forward without losing site of best practice and web standards
- Ensure quality by committing to internal processes and standards
- Considerable experience designing for the web and a solid understanding of the development process, user experience and web best practices
- Ideally has some front end development experience in HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Exhibits proactive mentality with leadership qualities
- Demonstrates creative work, high production standards, and professional behavior
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced creative agency environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other team members
- Must be a creative problem solver with a desire to do work of the highest quality.
- Must be fluent in current web design practices and production software
- Ideal candidates has four years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, digital, and web design
- Digital portfolio for review
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefit package. Casual/fun working environment.