Average of 30 hours per week. This position will center on major events which occur primarily on weekends.
- Plan and execute social media posts (written, photographed and video) on Real Racine’s various social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Develop content for social media posts and website updates that are consistent with the Real Racine brand.
- Administer/update the Real Racine website with current events and themes.
- Assist with planning, execution and promotion of Real Racine-sponsored events.
- Assist with developing and executing surveys (digital and in-person) of event participants.
- Create videos using a GoPro camera and editing software to use as a marketing tool.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Submit weekly reports to Marketing Director and Events Director highlighting progress and accomplishments.
- Undertake other responsibilities as assigned.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and major requirements for performance of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Real Racine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.