THIS IS THE POWER OF RELATIONSHIPS.
THIS IS PRESENCE.
It takes more than extensive experience, impressive credentials and advanced technology to deliver the best possible health care. It takes people who care about you, your needs, your opinions and your loved ones. That’s what sets us apart. The doctors, nurses, techs, housekeepers, food service workers, chaplains, volunteers, office staff and all others here at Presence Health truly care about your well-being.
You’re part of our family. We’re all pulling together to help you get healthy and stay healthy.
Responsible for copy development to support internal and external marketing and communications programs. Writes and/or edits copy for assigned projects, such as collateral, direct mail, advertisements, Web content, and internal and external communications. Works with internal System clients to ensure key messages are delivered and on brand. Ensures the written word supports the brand positioning, and voice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques with consumer, physician and other influencers and referral sources.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in AP Style.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments.
- Some local travel will be necessary
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
- 2-4 years of applicable marketing communications experience with demonstrated increasing writing/editing responsibility.
- Experience with a health system is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite software programs.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite a plus.