Nancy’s Notions is an internet retailer with over 30 years in the sewing, quilting and embroidery business. Located in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, just north of Madison.
Beaver Dam, WI
Do you love developing effective marketing/WIIFM messaging across multiple channels and leveraging a brand's unique selling proposition? If you are a passionate wordsmith that connects to customers with winning copy, then you'll love writing for Nancy's Notions
Job responsibilities include:
- writing product & promotional copy for catalog, web/SEO and other marketing channels that drive sales & meet company goals.
- partnering with art director & graphic designers, merchandising, web team, and marketing.
- accurately proofreading and ensuring all style standards are adhered to.
- developing and maintaining copy standards documentation.
- participating in concept and brainstorming design meetings.
- developing content for brand marketing strategies, website and online initiatives, video and social media content.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications or Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations) preferred.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience in direct marketing, advertising, and/or copywriting.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills a must, along with professional experience in a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated multiple-project juggling experience and excellent “follow through” skills.
- Proficiency in Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Adobe Suite (InDesign).
- Experience with sewing, quilting, embroidery, crafting helpful but not required.
- Health and Dental Insurance, Short & Long Term Insurance, Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent Employee discount