PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: In accordance with the corporate communication strategy, this position will be either directly responsible for (or coordinate with internal departments) the following:
Corporate Digital Presence.
- Responsible for the overall quality and cohesive feel of the website and oversee the process for regular updates to the website to include not only developing corporate-wide content but also serving as a resource to other departments.
- Provide internal departments with direction and/or a roadmap for their digital presence in alignment with the corporate communication strategy.
- Build, maintain and/or coordinate the management of World Council’s digital brand across identified multi-media platforms, including all relevant social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs) and subsites.
- Analyze KPI’s using multiple data sources (Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and 3rd party servers), provide reports to senior management, and develop recommendations regarding opportunities for continued enhancements.
- Manage the corporate database of video and photos along with any required releases to be able to use the media.
Written / Print Communications.
- Write and/or edit editorial product (e.g., blog posts, news releases, newsletters) for internal or external distribution.
- Secure coverage in national and international trade publications.
- Manage the production of the annual reports and infographics to demonstrate World Council’s achievements in terms of strategic industry focused leadership, advocacy impact and development program impact.
- Lead cross-departmental editorial meetings to coordinate staff communication needs and timing.
Online Awareness of Advocacy and Development Activities.
- Provide support to the advocacy and project development departments, assisting in the creation of communications and press releases to be distributed to external stakeholders.
- Showcase the impact of World Council’s national and international advocacy programs.
- Work with Program Managers and Business Development Manager to strategically market World Council’s capacity to fulfill strategic donor objectives and showcase its economic and social impact.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database.
- Lead the cross-departmental CRM team and oversee standards for the database and it usage as a relationship management and marketing tool.
- Act as a resource for other staff within the organization using the CRM.
Video and Graphic Design Support.
- Assist internal departments with development of multi-media presentations.
- Manage the relationship with video and graphic design consultants, providing content, editing and art direction, for logos, corporate collateral, reports, infographics, etc.
- Maintain World Council’s corporate PowerPoint templates and provide support as needed to staff using the templates.
- On a periodic basis, review all publications produced and provide recommendations to the Senior Management Team for changes to better align with the corporate communications strategy and needs of World Council’s stakeholders.
- Manage print publications inventory and the on-line and electronic distribution of corporate publications.
- Respond to external based corporate information requests and coordinate information requests assigned to other departments.