About The Joint Commission:
An independent, not-for-profit organization, The Joint Commission accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
To continuously improve health care for the public, in collaboration with other stakeholders, by evaluating health care organizations and inspiring them to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.
All people always experience the safest, highest quality, best-value health care across all settings.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manages and executes marketing programs that drive leads, opportunities, and transactional sales, which may include Webinars, online campaigns, emails, social media campaigns, content marketing campaigns, cross-marketing initiatives, and others.
- Develops program plan documents that articulate details such as objectives, target audience, key message, project plans, initiatives, program sequencing, metrics and opportunities.
- Maintains monthly and quarterly metrics for all marketing programs.
- Manages and maintains marketing data, including imports and clean up.
- Creates, tracks and manages targeted campaigns to drive qualified leads and opportunities through Marketo and Salesforce.
- Implements marketing programs that span digital channels-email, search, digital content, web, and social media. This may include coordinating with external agencies and vendors.
- Communicates directly with clients and prospects via email, phone, webinars, and in person on Enterprise products and services.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders on marketing programs.