First Business is a local, publicly traded financial services company looking to add an intern or LTE (Limited Term Employment) position to our corporate marketing team. This team serves as both the in-house ad agency and liaison for outsourced ad agency services for three company brands. These brands focus on niche financial services targeted to businesses and their owners.
First Business Financial Services, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
The Graphic Design Assistant will be responsible for supporting the in-house marketing team. Projects will span across multiple brands and communication channels, and provide a great opportunity to demonstrate your understanding of brand standards and mastery of mediums. This position will gain insight into the general operations of the Marketing department, and provide support to other areas of Marketing as needed.
Schedule: This position starts ASAP and ideally would go through December 2017 in a part-time capacity during the semester with the potential for additional hours this summer. We can be flexible on the exact hours as long as they are between 7:30am and 5:00pm Monday-Friday.
- Assist with the development of event promotional kits
- Create graphics for emails promoting events
- Update speaker PowerPoint templates for events
- Create event signage
- Create animated graphics for online ads
- Update corporate marketing materials as requested by senior creative
- Update employee profile pages on corporate website
- Print flyers and support collateral for sales
- Fulfill marketing inventory and stationery requests
- Miscellaneous marketing administrative tasks