Coordinates Food Export – Midwest programs and services aimed at aiding small U.S. suppliers of food and agricultural with exporting.
- Serves as a liaison to state or contracted activity coordinators as well as other Food Export contractors in planning and implementing the programs outlined above in a prompt and accurate manner from planning to implementation to post-activity follow-up.
Provides project and clerical assistance for implementation of international marketing programs and services.
- Offers on-going activity support to International Marketing Program Manager, including well-maintained files and records on contractor selection and contractor agreements.
- Coordinates the processing of invoices and expense reports, etc. in accordance with Food Export and Generic Program policy.
- Assists International Marketing Program Manager with large projects including annual application for funding, final reporting of program results for various meetings and presentations as needed.
- Prepares and disseminates correspondence and briefing materials as directed by the International Marketing Program Manager.
- Generates, creates, and designs reports regarding company participation, evaluation, budgeting and related data for the International Marketing Program Manager, other Food Export staff, FAS, and member states, through regular and consistent correspondence.
Provides clear interdepartmental communication and work with other Food Export - Midwest departments to achieve program objectives.
- Assists Communications Program on finding participant success stories through the observations made on evaluations.
- Responds to inquiries within stated timeframes established by the International Marketing Program Manager.
- In concert with the Finance department, assists efforts to register and collect fees from companies participating in programs and services
- Undertakes special projects as requested