Exceptional Care, Close to Home.
Centegra Health System brings innovative, compassionate medical treatment to the people of McHenry and Kane counties. The health system includes:
- Hospitals in McHenry, Huntley and Woodstock, as well as Centegra Hospital-Huntley, which will open in August 2016
- Immediate Care Centers
- Multiple Centegra Physician Care locations throughout the region
- Centegra Sage Cancer Center
- Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Centers in Huntley and Crystal Lake
- Centegra Gavers Breast Center in Crystal Lake
Centegra is McHenry County’s largest employer, with nearly 4,000 Associates and 500 volunteers. Its programs have received national recognition for quality and patient satisfaction, and the system was just the second in Illinois to achieve Magnet designation for Nursing excellence.
Known for its cardiovascular, orthopedics, cancer and wellness programs, Centegra Health System continues to grow and develop services to meet the needs of the community. This desire to serve the region comes from the organization’s deep roots in the Northwest suburbs.