About Nuance Solutions:
Nuance Solutions is a chemical specialties manufacturer with customers in the janitorial supply market, agricultural and turf market, industrial market and in the retail market. The firm sells through distribution channels and direct to select end-users.
Nuance Solutions is currently seeking an enthusiastic and resourceful employee to work in their Marketing Department.
- As part of a team, plan, develop and manage marketing campaigns for all Nuance brands
- Work with an outside management company to rebrand the company and create a new website
- Create content for and maintain the Nuance Solution’s website
- Create any supporting marketing materials needed, including literature, advertisements, pictures, videos, and online surveys
- Coordinate photoshoots for products and Photoshop images
- Manage and update the marketing calendar
- Monitor the company’s internal intranet
- Attend and participate in marketing planning meetings for all brands
- Assist in planning and preparing materials for trade show use
- Liaise with outside contractors, such as photographers, videographers, trade show display companies and marketing organizations
- Research advertisement opportunities and pricing
- Other duties assigned
- 4 year degree preferred
- 3 years of experience preferred
- Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Marketing software, such as CMS, email, intranet and Adobe software (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premier) is preferred
- Light travel for trade shows, customer meetings, etc.
Reports to: Executive VP/Director of Marketing