DeWitt Ross & Stevens S.C., one of Wisconsin's top ten largest law firms, is seeking a dynamic marketing and communications professional to join its Madison office. The Marketing Specialist position is one where soft skills are as important as technical skills. The ability to work autonomously, proactively and creatively is a must. A keen eye for detail, exceptional editing and design skills and knowledge of website analytics and SEO are key. Strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy and the ability to interact with confidence, professionalism and enthusiasm, among all levels of the firm and externally, are required. Ability to positively contribute to team projects and confidently express knowledge and viewpoints to attorneys is necessary. Knowledge of Google Adwords is a plus but not required.
Working with, and reporting to, the Marketing Director this position is responsible for:
- Preparation and distribution of press releases, event invitations, firm e-newsletters and client alerts using Constant Contact and other tools.
- Creation of advertising and collateral material design using Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Website updates using a CMS Content Management System (Sitefinity)
- Projects as assigned utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word – mail merge)
- Maintenance of Firm's LinkedIn and Facebook pages as well as edits to attorneys' LinkedIn pages as requested
- Event planning
- Database management – utilizing Elite
- Coordination and distribution of firm suite and event tickets
- Other projects as assigned.