1. A high school diploma and 2 years of related experience are required. An Associate’s degree in Motion Design or related field can take the place of 2 years of related experience.
2. Basic photography skills are required.
3. Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. Ability to work in a Macintosh environment preferred. Additional skills required include C4D or similar software, Adobe CC, and an understanding of digital formats and delivery standards. Logic Studio experience preferred.
4. The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
5. The ability to interact with stakeholders of all levels and understand the interests of multiple stakeholders and how those interests relate to Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C) and its goals.
6. The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
7. While performing the duties of this job, the team member must be able to talk, hear, operate a personal computer, and move freely throughout the office and property. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.