It’s about finding the true meaning behind your message that motivates your audience to action. Whether it’s influencing a purchase decision, supporting your cause or building a brand people care about, we have the depth of experience—and the resources—to make it happen.
Our campaigns integrate a strategic mix that includes traditional print advertising and marketing collateral, video, integrated social media campaigns, digital advertising strategies, advanced website/app development, and metrics & analytics to help our clients grow and realize their goals.
Project Manager: (definition) “Leader”
Feeling drained from the same work and accounts… need some variety? Tired of commuting to Chicago or Milwaukee to find an awesome marketing agency? Working for a large corporation where you have no idea who's making the decisions that impact you and your career?
We’re searching for a Project Manager who understands what it’s like to manage a variety of clients in multiple industries and manage projects from defining requirements through deployment, creating project schedule, implementation plan, and monitoring the budget. This position is a leadership role which includes managing projects and campaigns as well as the teams who work on them. It requires strong attention to details, along with the ability to anticipate needs and support others to make sure deliverables are achieved.
Key Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Support assigned clients, work closely with account managers/directors
- Perform estimating with internal teams and SME’sAssist in identifying appropriate resources needed on campaigns/projects
- Manage campaigns utilizing omni-channel marketing solutions
- Create and track project schedules, budgets, scope, and gather billing details
- Lead project teams specializing in programming, strategy, design, content, social engagement, video, and metrics & analytics
- Support internal teams, review project reports, identify and address project issues, ensure schedule accuracy, scope & budget
- Manage external and internal communication and documentation
- Monitor project milestones, ensuring all deliverables meet our quality standards and our clients expectations
- Show leadership during meetings and drive critical decisions by leveraging collaboration and critical thinking
- Document all client requests and changes and issues scope change orders for approval
This position is a pivotal role for individuals who desire to truly own the projects & campaigns entrusted to us by our Fortune 500 clients. It requires initiative, and pro-active solutions, teamwork, as well as the ability to focus and work independently. The role is fast-paced and will require the ability to multi-task and handle pressure with grace, always steering towards a solution. Candidates should enjoy stepping up to challenges, and consider the details important pieces to understanding the big picture.
- Amazing work environmentIncredibly talented & creative teams
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance at an extremely low cost
- Generous paid time off schedule
- Free coffee, tea, soda, fruit, snacks
- 32V = Additional three days off to volunteer and help others
- Summer Fridays
- Hump day lunches
- Dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Short/Long-term disability and life insurance at no cost
- Training and tuition reinbursement progra
Salary Range = $45,000 - $55,000
StudioNorth is located in the Far Northern Suburbs of Lake County, IL
*Unfortunately, we will not be able to respond to applicants who do not meet the requirements.