About Rocket Clicks & The Team:
We are a diverse group of individuals with a broad range of experience and we love the work we do. We don’t compete with each other, but rather are fueled by each other’s successes. We are in pursuit of constant improvement. When we win, we win together.
We live our values. Those values are:
- We are curious. We crave knowledge because we love learning and want to be the best.
- We exhibit emotional intelligence. We are epathetic nd conduct ourselves with composure.
- We reach. We dont want to be told. We are proactive.
- We inspire confidence. People trust our decision making.
- We are ego-free. We prioritize what's best for our business (and our clients business) over what's best for ourselves.
We don’t seek clients, we seek partners. Our partners span across industries and the globe, including several Top 500 e-retailers. We aren’t just a vendor, but strive to be viewed as strategic partners for their online marketing efforts.
Rocket Clicks’ Commitment to Culture:
- Delicious coffee flows from a micro kitchen stocked with healthy snacks & drinks
- Fun & inspiring cultural and volunteerism events
- Weekly team member recognition, training & industry updates
- Access to internal library that features best-selling books about business, industry, and self-improvement
- Individualized coaching for leadership and professional development
- Casual dress code
Minimum requirements include current student, a completed 2-year degree or higher or at least 2 years experience in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel and Word. Strong mathematics, statistical literacy and analytical skills. Must have a high attention to detail, good listening skills and an ability to follow directions. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Able to work 24 hours per week during business hours of (8:30AM-5:00PM) for 12-18 week internship; Preferably Mo/Wed/Fri but flexible schedule within business hours is possible.