Our team is adding a Social Media Specialist. The successful candidate should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. The goal is to increase the positive branding of Heritage Senior Living via major outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. Updating and maintaining the sites, incorporating new and creative marketing ideas, and providing content that coincides with the Mission, Vision and Values of Heritage Senior Living will also be priorities.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions