A market leader in real estate services, defined by our vision. Inland Companies, Colliers International | Wisconsin will help accelerate your success. Specializing in brokerage, investment sales, property management, asset management, property accounting and project management for all commercial, office, industrial, medical, retail and multi-tenant residential properties.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed each customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Are you looking to join a firm that provides ample opportunities for career growth? Do you want to be part of a team that works directly with the client to meet their real estate needs?
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented, marketing individual to join our Industrial Brokerage Team as a Client Services (Marketing) Coordinator at our downtown Milwaukee office. As a Client Services Coordinator you’ll work directly with our Brokers as they support clients with their real estate transaction and space needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the team's day-to-day ongoing marketing and communication process and various brokerage support services to insure the success of each project
- Create and update promotional and marketing materials for industrial listings, including brochures, flyers, proposals, email blasts, and post cards, adhering to Colliers International branding standards
- Distribute marketing materials on active listings and manager inquiries
- Work with Office Support Specialist to manage listing inventory and contracts, database updates, and signage
- Coordinate with the Research Team to assist with the compilation and dissemination of research materials
- Assist with preparation of leasing activity reports, other client materials, and provide additional brokerage support
- Plan and coordinate broker open houses and other industry related events
- Work closely with Director of Marketing and Research and other Client Service Coordinators to further the marketing platform and provide best-in-class service to our clients and advisors
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction. Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles - "Warrior Spirit", "Empathy", and "Better Together."
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Three medical plan options.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- Flexible spending plan.
- Short term and long term disability coverage.
- Medical deductible reimbursement program.
- 401(k) participation beginning with your first paycheck.
- Company paid life insurance. Educational assistance. Ample Paid Time Off (PTO) and 9.5 paid company holidays.
- Summer Friday hours and "Flex-Mode" during the winter holidays.
- Fitness center membership.