The Communications Specialist will be responsible for creating executive level presentation materials for customers and prospects meetings, board presentations, and investor meetings and presentations. This person will receive direction from the marketing leader and other executives to prepare PowerPoint presentations, to create necessary slides with illustrations to tell complex stories in a simpler way and in line with brand and message guidelines. In this role, the successful candidate will work with marketing, sales, productandothers in the executive group and deliver PowerPoint presentations under deadline. The role reports to the SVP Marketing and will work as a peer to other Marketing Communications team members.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated prior success in working with executives to design and produce PowerPoint presentations in support of prospect-client presentations,boardof director presentations, and investor presentations.
Your day to day role will include:
- Meeting with executives about upcoming events
- Designing specific story sections, where turning script into series of ppt slides
- Review, modification sessions of draft documents with sponsor executives
- Input sessions with marketing team, peers on Brand and Solution messaging
- Updating presentation inventory to be current for internal customers