Responsible for beginning to end email strategy and execution as well as training and mentoring coordinator in day-to day internal and external communications.
- Creates an annual email strategies, plan and calendar while working closely with cross functional teams to ensure common objectives and goals are met
- Creates and edits all internal and external emails within Mailchimp platform
- Curates, edits and sends high visibility internal and external emails, including executive emails
- Works closely with multiple other teams to ensure emails are effective and aesthetically pleasing
- Manages multiple email send lists and works with other teams to ensure the lists are as accurate and up-to-date as possible
- Mentors and trains coordinator in the creation of internal communication such as intranet postings
Trains and educates multiple teams on email results, best practices and new developments through formal and informal presentations.
- As the email expert, responsible for presenting email findings and results to executives on a quarterly basis
- Provides email training and education to international teams
Actively leads community-sponsored, customer and corporate events.
- Evaluates sponsorship opportunities and presents business case for viable opportunities
- Leads and manages coordinator & interns during events as needed
Manages and updates all executive and corporate information on company websites and collateral.
Supports Communications Manager and Director in PR efforts.
- Help execute public relations activities for professional and consumer audiences
- Provide strategic input on public relations activities and work to integrate communication strategies across public relations, internal, online and social media avenues
- Write and distribute targeted press materials to trade and consumer media as needed
- Assist in awards process as needed
Provide corporate social media support as needed, specifically during corporate sponsored and employee events
Provides writing and editing support for blogs, Press Releases and trade articles as needed
Results – Performance Measures (How to Measure Success):
- Strategic, forward thinking and anticipates issues before they arise
- Able to self-manage multiple projects
- Professional with ability to stay calm and collected during crisis and urgent deadlines
- Seen as approachable and collaborative by others and strategizes on campaigns with other teams
- Able to own and lead campaigns from start to finish
- Completes projects in a timely fashion and provides clear communication to the Communications Manager about project status
- Successfully navigates email, public relations and social media space and understands communication standards
- Writing requires few major edits
- Picks up skills quickly to help provide support for various campaigns
- Is detail-oriented and methodical when proofreading
Other Duties (Non-Measurable):
- Support Starkey Employee Corporate and/or Department Guidelines
- Check and verify quality
- Support corporate health and safety objectives
- React to change productively and handle other essential duties as assigned