Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Support creation and maintenance of compelling marketing materials for the healthcare industry
- Collaborate with product management and others to ensure effective communication of how Spok solutions are beneficial to various roles within the healthcare segment (C-level, clinical, etc.).
- Creat eclear, compelling content such as white papers, case studies, website text, promotional email copy, product brochures/datasheets, blog posts, corporate materials, customer communications, byline articles, news releases, etc.
- Assist in the creation of visually appealing, concise PowerPoint presentations. A strong command of PowerPoint is important as is the ability to work with a design resource to effectively convey complex healthcare concepts.
- Support other team members with copyediting for pieces they’ve created.
- Work with internal and external design resources to finalize pieces in the proper format and in accordance with the Spok brand guidelines.
Help develop and support the Spok buying journey strategy, including identifying content gaps and creating a roadmap for aligning new and existing content with the buying journey.
Develop materials for the Spok customer conference, Connect. This three-day event requires full marketing coordination for the printed brochure, app, session descriptions, presentations, and more. The marcom manager will be responsible for assisting with the creation of many of these materials, as well as attending and supporting the event itself.
As a manager, take the lead on projects and create high-level materials that position Spok as a market leader.
Be an active member of the high-performing, highly collaborative Spok marketing team. This means continually looking for new ways to do our jobs better, improve our materials, and support the sales team in their efforts.
Travel requirements are minimal but may include attending the annual Sales/Marketing conference, annual customer conference, relevant training, and possibly customer visits for videos or case studies.