We’re a driven team with an unquenchable thirst for new ideas and opportunities. When you speak, we listen –and when your campaign is working, we’re jumping up and down right beside you.
Forest Park, IL
We’re a fast-growing, woman-owned creative agency looking for a talented writer to join our ranks. If you know your way around a messaging map and have definite opinions on the Oxford comma, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Work with clients to understand their business goals and develop compelling messages to reach their audiences
- Own the content creation process from start to finish, from conducting client interviews and background research to managing client feedback and revisions
- Develop content in a wide range of formats, including website content, social media, emails, articles, case studies and white papers
- Optimize digital content for SEO as appropriate, including researching keywords, keyword placement and drafting off-page content
- Work closely with our design team to provide guidance and constructive feedback in layout
- Edit content as needed, including editing client-supplied content and proofing layouts
- Identify priorities and manage multiple clients and deadlines
What you need:
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Experience in the B2B sector, including healthcare, financial services, technology and supply chain
- Ability to distill complex concepts into compelling, clear messages
- Strong understanding of content marketing and integrated campaigns
- Strong grasp of Associated Press style
- Self-directed with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience working in project management tools a plus, such as Asana, Basecamp and Dropbox
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer opportunities for growth in a friendly, casual but fast-paced environment. This is a three-month contract position with potential to extend or come on board full-time.