Responsible for providing internal and/or external communications support by anticipating, preparing for, and managing complex client communication / letters development issues to support the following functions: letters standards / definition, client implementation, issues management, or client implementation, reporting into the Chief Administrative Officers department.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Researches, develops, and edits complex communications materials.
- Develops templates and sample letters / communication pieces.
- Supports the development and implementation of a client letters / communications plan and related initiatives.
- Recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction.
- Oversees the acceptance and approvals of final drafts for production of printed materials.
- May lead some departmental assignments and workload and/or provide guidance to lower level associates.