SaintA’s mission is to facilitate equity, learning, healing and wellness by restoring the connections that help children and families thrive.
SaintA is a Wisconsin provider of family centered care and educational services. SaintA has an acute focus on trauma informed care (TIC), which is a philosophy and practice that acknowledges the profound effects of trauma on the developing brain. Together with our families, SaintA works to recognize the neurobiological effects of trauma and address them with evidence-informed care, leading to healing, resiliency, and the ability to live stable, successful lives. SaintA provides a rich continuum of services, including:
- Child Welfare and Foster Care
- Support for youth who have aged out of care
- Care Coordination and Wraparound services
- Mental health therapy and supports such as Family Preservation, Caregiver Support and Parent Assistance & Advocacy
- Professional education and clinical consultation (for organizations, schools, and individual/family).
For more information, visit our website: www.sainta.org
Salary depends on experience and education. Exceptional comprehensive benefits package! Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), 6 Paid Holidays, Wellness/Fitness Reimbursement, Longevity Dedication Award, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Group Term Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 403b Retirement Savings Plan with generous employer match.