Essential Job Functions:
• Manage and improve presence of college website to facilitate maximum engagement and conversions.
• Serve as the primary user of the college website content management system (CMS) platform and drive self-service solutions for marketing staff that allows content creation, updates and optimization by non-technical staff.
• Ensure the college brand strategy is consistent across the website to facilitate a positive and effective customer experience.
• Ensure the website content organization remains optimized. Ensure the brand voice, standards (accuracy, consistency) of the college are met, and web pages are optimized for search (SEO).
• Create, write and edit web pages including video embedding code, html, and redirect URL creation. Receive/triage/resolve external and internal website requests and triage issues with IT.
• Identify areas of opportunity within FVTC's digital customer journey to foster a better user experience, with priority given to prospective program students. Work with internal teams to improve content effectiveness, conversion and user experience.
• Own the web analytics platform and reporting; create, distribute and utilize dashboards and insights to drive consumer insights and improve processes.
• Manage coordination and intergration between website, email and CRM.
• Oversee marketing email and event form creation.
• Research and champion best digital marketing practices including the use of video, graphics and new media integration with the college website.
• Collaborate with Manager of Marketing Communications to align online and offline communication strategies.
• Serve as a liaison to IT or outside providers to troubleshoot technical problems and define requirements for new or improved digital applications. Work with IT to prioritize, scope and sequence website development requests.
• Integrate digital resources to achieve marketing goals and priorities utilizing various marketing technology.
• Work with IT to maintain standards and use of web applications including 508 compliance, performance, cross-device, cross-platform compatibility, functionality, navigability, and usability of web properties.
Secondary Job Functions:
• As requested, analyze third party applications to determine impact to existing systems and integrations.
• Stay current with developments and changes in web publishing techniques, digital communication trends and with emerging technologies within the digital landscape.
• May assist with the development of major marketing and public relations campaigns and events, using both digital and traditional media.
• Perform appropriate record keeping duties (including system back-up and file archiving).