Management of Digital Platforms
Contribute to, manage and execute social media strategy across multiple platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, to increase sales conversions and create awareness of Milwaukee Rep productions and initiatives
- Create and manage all aspects of social media to support marketing efforts and theater initiatives; coordinate across departments to secure and create assets for posting content that is engaging and accurately represents The Rep’s brand and productions. This includes minor design work, photography and video elements.
- Monitor all social media platforms during the workday, interacting with patrons conversationally and responding to comments and messages that require action in a timely manner; monitor social media on evenings and weekends; coordinate alternate marketing staff coverage if needed.
- Understand, follow and stay current on social media best practices and trends; make recommendations for changes in practices
Create, deploy and manage email campaigns to support ticket sales and awareness initiatives
- Create and deploy emails on behalf of the organization via Wordfly utilizing segmented lists as directed by Marketing and other departments
- Understand, follow and stay current on email best practices; making recommendations for changes
- Analyze, recap and report on email marketing results on a monthly basis to identify trends, effectiveness and areas for improvement.
Help support the upkeep of content on The Rep’s website to ensure accurate information and a positive patron experience
- Once a week review key pages of the site to make sure information is updated and if not provide a detailed report of what needs to be updated
- Generate and analyze monthly reports of website activity and identify trends and analytics via The Rep’s Google Analytics account.
Digital Advertising Campaigns
- Assist with digital advertising campaigns, research and vendor communication
- Help develop Capacity Interactive campaign plans, write copy for Capacity promoted social media posts; serve as one of the liaisons with the Capacity team.
- Analysis of ad campaigns, ROI of ad spends based on reports provided by vendors Assist with maintaining the Advertising Budget Oversee including managing the social media spending and budget
Publications and Content
- Draft content copy for most Marketing communication pieces including postcards, website, emails, blogs, marketing sales letters and social media posts.
- Serve as staff lead for content collection for Rep production playbills and oversee process from draft to print working with third party vendor.
Manage The Rep’s Social Media Club (SMC)
- Cultivate and manage the members and the activities of the Social Media Club (SMC)
- Serve as staff lead to make sure that all Rep digital signage is up to date Represent Milwaukee Rep at on- and off-site events, conferences and festivals (may include evenings and weekends)
- Support the Director of Marketing in execution of marketing plans and collaborate on marketing strategies to increase tickets sales
- Contribute to Marketing Department’s event planning, coordination and execution
- Provide support to Director of Media Relations for PR events and appearances
- Support and collaborate with other marketing team members on a project-by-project basis