We are Columbus McKinnon Corporation.
We design and make material handling products and solutions but the most important part of our business is our people. We have been a hard working company for over 140 years – proud of our heritage, where we come from, and where we’re going. As Columbus McKinnon grows, so does our need for driven and inspired employees. We are dedicated to finding team members who have a fascination for innovation and industrial technology. We offer challenging, career-building opportunities, and a great work environment where you can truly make a contribution. We are publicly traded and expanding globally – to new markets, geographies, and distribution channels. Join our winning team!
Columbus McKinnon's key products include hoists, cranes, actuators, chain and forged attachments. We offer a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications that require the safety and quality provided by our superior product design and engineering expertise. The Company's portfolio of well-known brand names include CM, Coffing, Duff-Norton, Magnetek, Pfaff, Shaw-Box, Stahl Cranesystems, and Yale. Our world headquarters is located in the Buffalo-Niagara region in Getzville, New York, and we have many amazing locations around the world.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Execute digital marketing strategies that optimize audience acquisition and engagement metrics across related markets
- Assist with multi-platform digital marketing campaigns, executing the company’s online marketing, mobile and social media strategy for all brands
- Execute search results using organic and paid search. Conduct keyword analysis and research.
- Convert search engine and web visits to leads
- Support implementation of on-line product configuration, quotation and order management tools (Compass and all future variations)
- Educate and train the organization on the benefits and use of Digital Tools.
- Work in tight coordination with other CMCO business units in use of common tool sets
Actively work with multiple stakeholders to implement the digital tools strategy
- Global Product Management
- Marketing Communications
- IT support at local and corporate levels
- Inside and outside sales teams
Securely provide critical data to core digital tools databases
- Compass (Platform used may change over time)
- Product Information Management (PIM), SAP or current business management system
- Content Management System (CMS – Sitcore or equivalent)
- Customer Relations Management (CRM – Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent)
Assist with tabulation of KPI’s relative to the execution of digital tools. KPI’s may include:
- Quotes generated with digital tools
- Quote to order closure rates when using digital tools
- On time introduction of new tools / product adoption on existing tools
Provide monthly sales data in SharePoint and/or company portal to be accessed by business leaders and outside sales.