Digital Marketing Specialist
About C+R Research:
At C+R Research, a full-service marketing insights agency, we’ve been helping brands grow for over 50 years by delivering great research, deep perspective and committed client service. We’re known for best-in-class methodologies, high-quality analytical insights and delivering senior-level attention throughout every phase of our clients’ projects. We offer an array of customizable techniques for both qualitative and quantitative research, and have focused areas of knowledge and expertise in youth and family, Latinos and Shopper Insights. Our goal is to equip our clients with the insights they need to confidently develop successful brand strategies and grow their business
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage C+R Research’s digital platforms and strategies including the email marketing program, social media, website management, and more. Primary responsibilities will be to manage the day-to-day operations of email marketing program, social media platforms and the C+R Research and YouthBeat websites –as well as develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns across all platforms.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive online engagement and increase the quality and quantity of leads generated.
- Measure and track all campaign activities to ensure they are meeting goals for traffic, engagement, lead generation
- Ensure all online assets are maximized and properly integrated with overall brand and communications strategies.
- Assess marketing automation performance and provide recommendations for continuous improvement to leadership.
- Track, report, and analyze email and website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns. Devise and execute website improvement experiments. Report results and conclusions to the marketing team and implement appropriate changes based on conclusions.
- Hands-on expertise with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, CRM, and social media monitoring tools are a must.
- Experience in growing and engaging an online audience via blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, is a plus.
- Build social media campaigns to actively engage clients and prospects and create online community-based relationships.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Responsible for the writing, design, and execution of online communications and interactive marketing campaigns such as e-mail blasts, client newsletter, blogs, and social media.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, blogs, brochures, ads, and other forms of advertising for online and print publications.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaign copy.
- Work with division heads to fully develop the copy content for advertising campaigns, etc.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Edit and proofread content as needed or directed by clients.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Write press releases as needed to promote newsworthy company updates.
- Design and deploy landing pages for inbound and outbound campaigns. Implement and manage landing page testing and optimization tools.
- Perform tasks such as creating email landing pages, templates and web forms and workflows to maximize drip marketing campaigns.
- Complete daily time reports in a timely fashion.
- Attend team meetings on time and prepared with any requested information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably enterprise software solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing automation experience.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Digital Communications.
- Solid proficiency with HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Drupal, and social media management tools as well as Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge Adobe Creative Suite and Smartsheet a plus.
- Preferential consideration given for graphic design experience and skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter able to work autonomously, take initiative & follow up on assigned projects.
- Candidates who enjoy analytics, as well as the creative side of digital marketing, are encouraged to apply.