About Nelson Schmidt Inc.
Recognized by the UK’s Campaign Magazine as one of the “World’s Leading Independent Agencies” for 2016, Nelson Schmidt Inc. is a full-service marketing communications agency with offices in Milwaukee’s central business district and downtown Madison, Wis. The agency serves global clients within select considered purchase industries including Whirlpool Corporation, Change Healthcare, Panduit and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation. Nelson Schmidt is a member of MAGNET, the Marketing & Advertising Global Network of 300 agencies in 70 countries, American Advertising Federation, Public Relations Society of America, and the Association of National Advertisers/Business Marketing Association. For more information call 800-689-7721 or visit NelsonSchmidt.com.
Nelson Schmidt is seeking an experienced digital media manager with experience in the planning and implementation of paid media strategies across digital channels and platforms including social, SEO, PPC, mobile applications, search, display, etc.
Nelson Schmidt is currently seeking an energetic, motivated individual to join its Milwaukee office. The Digital Media and SEO Manager will use analytics to create, manage and provide regular reporting on paid media programs across accounts, in collaboration with the media department and account teams. This team member will also lead paid social and SEO strategy and implementation on client projects.
- Research, develop and present sophisticated pad digital media plans and buys consisting of multiple online channels (Paid social, SEO, Display, Video, PPC) integrating tactics with overall objectives and strategies.
- Work closely with media director to determine paid social media strategy for assigned accounts and lead social campaign deployment.
- Oversee SEO strategy and implementation.
- Establish KPIs and other success metrics to effectively perform analysis of paid digital media campaigns.
- Promote team-building and share digital best practices/learnings with other planning team members to improve their digital fluency.
- Collaboratively work to develop and/or analyze cross-platform media opportunities that include digital media elements.
- Keep informed of relevant issues affecting the advertising industry as well as the clients’ specific industries.
- Provide executive summaries, analysis and recommendations for dashboard reporting and present findings to clients and AEs.
- Manage client deliverables for creative, tracking and payment.