1. Set digital media strategies, using all necessary tools (website, emails, social media, webinars, podcasts, video and blogs).
2. Develop strong, trusting relationships between all Lessiter Media departments. Manage expectations. Identify issues/concerns before they become problems. Propose solutions, advise and attack the problems. Make recommendations to improve.
3. Provide leadership, mentorship for digital media staff. Establish high departmental standards and serve user base with “can do” attitude.
4. Totally own digital content and its consumption and growth. Develop a total understanding of target audience and their online content needs.
5. Proactively study new digital revenue opportunities and bring them to publishers and sales to monetize your vision.
6. Work with content teams to improve and extend digital content reach and analyze metrics and recommendations for growth.
7. Analyze web traffic and recommend solutions to boost performance
8. Monitor SEO/SEM and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
9. Keep up-to-date on new tools, technologies and identify new opportunities.
10.Hold annual In-House Digital Media Summit to keep all employees engaged, excited and updated on digital media projects and successes.
11.Competitive analysis. Monitor, analyze and report out on competition and other like media businesses. Evaluate new product “Launch-Lab” proposals.
12.Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Editorial, IT, Design and Content teams to optimize audience development, revenue opportunities, technology, user experience and content consumption.