The Digital Strategist will help agency teams plan, develop and implement strategic digital programs that support increased exposure, engagement and dialogue with target audience groups. The position requires an ability to handle a fast-paced work day with tasks changing as client and agency needs evolve. The ideal candidate has a strong business and marketing focus for developing multi-channel programs spanning web, mobile and social media, and executing initiatives based on insights, content planning, channel development and measurement/optimization. This person will support client e-commerce efforts. The candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing automation, digital/social trends, best practices and platforms relevant to a broad range of diverse and niche industries, categories and audiences. The candidate should have experience developing engagement programs—from strategy through execution—including social listening, website development, content development/syndication, SEO and reporting. We are looking for someone who has a keen eye on the rapidly-evolving future of communications and an understanding of the impact of machine learning.
What Makes This a Great Opportunity?
- You will be challenged and have an opportunity to grow at a mission-focused agency that is a strategic marketing and communications consultant for leading brands spanning food and agriculture
- Corporate culture of positive core values used to guide interaction with clients and each other
- Continuous learning environment valuing ideas, collaboration and results
- Casual, friendly work environment with flexible work options
- Dogs every day—employees can bring their dogs to work with them any day of the week