Omni Ecosystems creates living infrastructure. We are a turnkey operation designing, manufacturing, constructing, and managing working landscapes that elevate the social, environmental and financial boom lines. We identify and operate as designers and problem‑solvers, developing elegant solutions to complex ecological challenges in the built environment. Our success hinges on our diverse, hard‑working team with expertise in innovative research & development, design and landscape architecture, construction management, landscape management, and ecosystem stewardship. Omni has a collaborative, team‑oriented culture and workplace in which our multi‑disciplinary team is encouraged to generate new ideas, push green technology forward, and disrupt staid patterns within the real estate, architecture/engineering, construction, and landscape industries.
Omni Ecosystems seeks a Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator to join our team on a full‑time basis. The Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator is an integral member of the Omni team and plays a key role in Omni’s mission. Candidates should adhere to high standards of excellence and accountability, and should be creative, self‑motivated, collaborative, conscientious, and committed to our shared vision.
Omni seeks a detail‑oriented individual with passion for graphically representing complex ideas, a strong aesthetic sense, and a commitment to Omni’s mission. The Graphic Designer will unify brand standards and will implement those across Omni Ecosystems, interfacing with many Omni team members. The Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with Omni Workshop on client presentations, qualifications packages, and proposals for our landscape architectural service; with Omni Products by generating cut sheets, lunch and learn presentations, and project portfolios; and across Omni Ecosystems by refining Omni’s brochure and website and supporting our business development efforts. The Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator will work from the Omni office in Chicago.
- Design and produce print and digital materials, including proposals, presentations, collage renderings, brochures, cut sheets, newsletters, and websites
- Collaborate with Omni colleagues to effectively convey project, product, and/or service information within design material output and meet production deadlines
- Coordinate graphic production requirements and standards with vendors and Omni colleagues
- Coordinate with Omni colleagues and freelancers to collect photos, videos and other visual assets for use in marketing materials and social media channels
- Work with vendors for quotes, purchase orders, proofs, and delivery official products
- Manage and maintain all graphic design equipment and software
- Refine graphic design components of Omni brand standards
- Possess and properly use knowledge of Omni brand standards in design material output
- Analyze and leverage metrics across platforms to develop and deploy targeted digital marketing campaigns