The Graphic Designer (GD) crafts strategically guided creative and visually impactful solutions. To be successful, the GD will be curious, confident, and meticulous in creating strategic, beautiful solutions and execute them from conception to completion.
The Graphic Designer (GD) is responsible for tasks related to digital and graphic design and production for agency promotions and client work. Includes design and/or production of print advertising, direct mail components, collateral material, logo and brand identity development, custom graphics, and infographics. The GD also works closely with our digital team and participates in the direction, design and production of visual assets and content for digital applications such as video, banner ads, emails, landing pages, microsites and websites.
The GD is responsible for adhering to established agency workflow, processes and following pre-defined client brand guidelines. Knowledge of latest trends and best practices in digital and graphic design a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs and produces art and layouts for online and offline materials.
- Designs media in a wide variety of styles and formats that correspond to the project or client’s needs.
- Interacts with leadership, creative/art director, other design staff and account services staff.
- Utilizes Creative Brief and other documentation to understand project/task parameters of deliverables.
- Adheres to budget and time constraints.
- Presents new ideas to members of the team.
- Monitors tasks and/or projects through all phases of production, communicating proactively with account and design team members.
- Develops designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality.
- Takes into consideration the project’s objectives and target audiences when proposing designs or developing deliverables.
- Relies heavily on best practices to rationalize/justify design and production recommendations and decisions.