We are a small and growing creative agency in St. Paul with a client roster that includes some big, global brands. We’ve been expanding the services we offer and are excited to bring design in-house.
We like to do good work and tell bad jokes. We don’t really dig the whole work-all-hours-of-the-day-because-that’s-what-agencies-do thing but we do have a ping-pong table – our singular homage to agency clichés.
Our brick-and-timber studio is lined with windows and we share a building with Can Can Wonderland, BlackStack Brewing, and an axe-throwing joint.
Lead visual concepting for client work (campaigns, events, brand development, etc.):
- Participate in discovery sessions (when applicable) to lead visual discussions
- Interact directly with the client or consume creative briefs to understand objectives
- Work with Strategist to transform complex topics into compelling visual concepts
- Work with Director of Video to create video concepts and storyboards
- Present concepts to client, as needed
Lead production and delivery of art for client work:
- Execute and deliver artwork for print and digital collateral (sell sheets, brochures, e-mail, web, etc.)
- Ensure all work meets client’s brand standards
- Design with animation in mind, where applicable
- Incorporate client feedback (or offer better solutions)
- Occasionally work with and lead freelance designers, as needed
Lead design activities for agency projects:
- Create sales and marketing materials for the agency
- Create aesthetic elements for use in our studio
- Do other fun things, at your whimsy
- Please be fluent in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and the Microsoft Office suite.
- It’d be super-great if you know a little HTML and, if you have any After Effects experience, we’d probably cry tears of joy.
- You should know all about preparing final files for printing.
You have previous agency experience and a solid understanding of design processes, trends and best practices.
You have a strong sense of autonomy but you like to collaborate (and share WIPs). You have a wide-ranging design background and you like to create stuff from scratch as much as you like seeing a job through to execution.
You really, really like people and love learning new things. You love stretching your creative muscles and delivering work on time and on budget.