Working with our digital agency, lead the day-to-day management of our websites, social media channels, and digital advertising efforts. Manage email marketing campaigns.
Manage content creation across all categories – blogs, white papers, case studies, webinars, videos, etc.
Experience with design, writing, QA, and project management on execution of email campaigns, and collateral materials.
Analyze effectiveness of all marketing efforts. Provide ongoing monitoring, reporting, analysis and regular updates on marketing programs
Ensure consistent brand messaging and uniformity of marketing materials according to brand guidelines throughout all marketing executions.
Working with the Integrated Marketing Manager, and trade show vendor, manage and execute all facets of national trade shows, key association events, and other customer-facing events.
- Manage and execute show logistics including, but not limited to: booth space procurement and layout development, product demonstrations, show services selection, food and beverage, hotel logistics, exhibit shipping/receiving, lead management, budget management and tracking.
- Identify and coordinate all speaking opportunities for events, including speaker selection (internal), topic selection and assistance with presentation creation, as needed.
- Coordinate pre- and post-show marketing efforts.
- Project manage and coordinate cross functional teams to execute all aspects of trade shows and events
- Manage trade show property inventory and storage
Manage sales collateral website and inventories
- Manage the relationship with outside warehouse and fulfillment center
- Maintain adequate inventory levels, establish reorder points and work with outside vendors to supply replenishment
- Set appropriate order minimums/maximums
- Maintain system for ordering and fulfilling logo/premium items