About Creed Interactive:
Creed is a tight-knit and talented group of experienced, senior-level designers, developers and project managers focused on creating interactive experiences of exceptional value for exceptional clients. Creed builds collaboractivity partnerships with clients large and small including the Minnesota Wild, Medtronic, The University of Minnesota and Slumberland Furniture. We build more than web applications, portals, and digital interactivity – we build relationships. We are forging a link between ourselves, our clients and their customers that thrives in the constantly changing business environment. Our group leverages technology to communicate and currently only come into the office 2 days a week. The balance of the time, employees stay in contact as necessary and work wherever they are most comfortable. Our whole-hearted team enjoys the benefits of a simple IRA match, fully paid gold-level health insurance plan for you and the majority paid for your spouse, vacation, paid holidays, a MacBook Pro, and paternal/maternal leave plans. Learn more about our work, our team and our approach by emailing us at (info at creedinteractive.com).
What you will be doing:
You will decomplex digital projects for our clients and with our tight-knit and talented team. As you do whatever you can to make our clients successful, you will be guiding them through the software development lifecycle and be building deep and meaningful relationships. You will work with unpretentious back-end developers, front-end developers, and UX and UI designers. You will work with our “All-In” designers on each project to realize the client’s vision for the user interface layouts for stunning execution. And you will be working with the clients to ensure the user experience meets the client’s business goals. Your work will be developed on a mix of flexible, defined methodologies with the majority of projects using the agile methodology. This is a chance to break out of the big agency slow lane, escape roles that limit your participation and be truly involved with clients, teams and the projects on which we collaborate. Forget layers of management – this position reports directly to the COO as of right now, and works directly with our other designers and developers doing the work, and just as directly with our clients.
What you are responsible for:
You will be responsible for bringing projects to life with clients with high-touch interaction to direct and respond to client requests. You also won’t be taking average for an answer. As a Creed team member, you must be able to direct efforts with writers, designers, and developers and manage timelines, budgets, and manage the quality of projects well. You must have a passion for the client facing account management and client service on assigned accounts as well. You will have the opportunity to direct client projects from inception to completion and will provide client with clear communication through projects’ duration. Other areas to manage include:
- Provide client facing account management and client service to assigned accounts with an effort to make Creed clients as successful as possible and to build strong client relationships.
- Give direction to a team of designers, developers and other contractors contributing to projects.
- Direct client projects from inception to completion and provide client with clear communication through projects’ duration.
- Maintain organization using tools like Gather Content, Jira, Harvest, status sheets, and technology platforms.
- Work as needed to assist in defining and documenting client’s business objectives and goals.
- Create project plans, budgets, project scopes, timelines, testing plans, client deliverables, and discovery documentation to share with clients and team members.
- Collaborate with quality assurance team to ensure that all launches produce stable and quality work.
- Manage SEO and SEM team members and contractors as needed to build traffic to assigned sites.
- Manage projects to achieve client satisfaction and profitability.