Launch planning, driving global campaigns, executing global MarCom strategy.
Working in close collaboration with the Market Communications Manager (Americas) and the global MarCom team, you will define, plan and execute strategies and tactics relating to relating to Marketing Automation. You will serve as a business partner for our internal customers and work to increase product and brand awareness, product launch communication, and plan/execute sales campaign initiatives. This involves close cooperation daily with business colleagues, sales managers and coordination with Global MarCom colleagues across the world. Furthermore, you will:
- Drive Pardot to best-in-class performance securing continuous improvement and optimal usage of Pardot as a marketing channel
- Drive and oversee all Pardot related marketing campaigns, ensuring that key strategic messages are communicated effectively to target audiences
- Work closely with particularly the Digital Marketing and/or other Marketing departments on campaign management, segmentation and customer insights planning
- Working with key suppliers to ensure that marketing automation tools are always performing at highest levels
- Follow trends and news relating to marketing automation tools
- Performs other related responsibilities and duties as directed by leader
- Develop and drive clearly defined goals and objectives - including tracking, reporting and following-up on defined KPIs for campaign efficiency
- Drive all marketing communication around GDPR, Prop 65 and REACH securing compliance with the individual legislations.