EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field of study is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience is required in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications or relevant role.
- Experience working in an “in-house” role developing communications for a variety of channels and audiences within a complex organization is preferred.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
- Experience with marketing and communications for fundraising preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to work effectively and independently under pressure and prioritize multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and desire for accuracy.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles, channels of distribution and branding.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to facilitate groups and individuals towards a common goal.
- Ability to proactively identify project issues and seek out solutions.
- Ability to think strategically and understand audiences, develop messaging for target audiences and build campaigns.
- Desire to learn and contribute in a fast-paced environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
The incumbent of this position must have a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation to perform the essential duties of the role; a motor vehicle check (MVR) with a satisfactory driving record per the LSS Driver Safety Procedure is required, and ability to meet LSS auto insurance requirements.