About Erikson Institute:
In everything we do, Erikson Institute — the nation’s premier graduate school in child development — works to improve the care and education of children age birth to eight.
- We prepare early childhood professionals to help children reach their full potential and to support families.
- We assess and treat children’s developmental, behavioral, social-emotional, and learning issues.
- We support stressed parents and help them build their strengths.
- We improve Chicago’s schools.
- We enhance math education in preschools and kindergarten.
- We study early childhood programs to understand what works and why.
These are just a few examples of the ways we work to change the lives of children and families.
We achieve our mission through:
- academic programs that provide deep knowledge of early growth and development essential to working effectively with young children; ongoing professional development to sharpen the skills and effectiveness of those working in the early childhood field.
- online programs that expand access to advanced education.
- direct services to families.
- applied research that pinpoints effective early childhood programs, practices and policies.
- community partnerships and initiatives that improve and expand services in schools, social service agencies, the child welfare system, health services, courts, and more.
Each year, the work of our faculty, researchers, alumni, and students touches the lives of an estimated 4 million young children across the nation.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will provide creative and administrative support, coordination and organization for marketing and communications projects and activities. A clear and creative communicator skilled in project management, the Coordinator supports department communications and marketing efforts to achieve the strategic goals of Erikson Institute. This position is 50% marketing/communications and 50% administrative, requiring a mix of writing, design, project management and administrative skills combined with an energetic, “can-do” attitude. The right candidate will be able to manage multiple priorities while staying calm and collected on deadline.