Confidently and professionally collaborate with internal and external stakeholders todevelop and deliver various digital newsletters. Ensure outcomes—printed, verbal, and electronic—consistently convey PCAM or the client’s mission, quality, and standards. Develop consistent processes amongst all communiques, including repeatable steps, standardized taglines, key words, fonts, colors, etc.
Deliver all results in a timely manner. Select themes and photos, write and gather articles and features, emphasizes topics related to the industry. Edit articles and features, working with other sources to obtain relevant information. Proof, design, and lay out each issue with creativity and graphic design aptitude. Distribute completed products to stakeholders. Manage newsletter subscriptions. Create and edit multiple email blasts on a regular basis (monthly or quarterly). Include appropriate legislative, membership, event, and job information. Update and link website articles.
Manage PCAM’s social media/network presenceincluding structural, graphic design, brand, and content. Cross-promote events, training, and news between social media, newsletters, websites and other outlets. Collaborate with staff to coordinate social media outreach and messaging efforts. Lead PCAM’s public relations effortsby writing/distributing press releases regarding new officers, degree of fellow, etc. Send to the appropriate contact at local papers throughout the country.
Provide exceptionalcustomer service to current and new members; manage the membership database, run reports, update info, etc. independently and with minimal assistance from AAFP. Provide monthly membership numbers for accounting purposes. Participate in strategic planning by sharing ideas and workload; attend events. Utilize communication calendars, spreadsheets, etc. Effectively communicate with the Administrative Partner, other team members, and clients to share information, ensure consistency, anticipate needs and next steps, and deliver high quality service and results on time.
Engage directly with Administrative Partner--and act independently. Respond to requests for information and assist with solving problems. Recommend automation, process improvements, opportunities for additional efficiencies, etc. Other duties as assigned.
Work weekend and evening hours as needed.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Professionalism, positive attitude, initiativeBuild brand awareness and effective relationships
- Communicate throughout the day and in a timely manner; proof and finalize work
- Follow directions, complete all tasks that are assigned--without delegation
- Create and follow process documents and protocols of PCAM or vendors; meet/exceed deadlines
- Produce highest quality, error free results/productsUtilize the full functionality of the tools and products
- Work effectively and collaboratively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Meet with each client executive director or designee on a regular basis.