"Creative. Community. Connected. That’s OnMilwaukee.com."
It began as a passion to make Milwaukee a better place through quality journalism and storytelling. That passion evolved to a desire to make media better, locally and nationally through unique partnerships.
We know how to monetize digital content. From day one, it’s been our sole focus and we’ve built a strong, profitable independent media group. Backed by an energized team and experienced investors, we eat, sleep and breathe digital - all day and all night.
As a full-service digital media company, OnMilwaukee stays true to its mission to make “Media that Moves,” while fostering a culture of community-building that stems from proven business tactics engrained in an entrepreneurial-minded team that leads instead of follows.
OnMilwaukee leverages its personality-driven local entertainment and sports content, breaking news and curated time-tested journalism, to drive traffic, loyalty and engagement. Join us!
- Build and track campaigns utilizing multiple DSPs
- Develop education/strategy for clients of all verticals and sizes
- Monitor campaign goals to ensure client KPIs are met or exceeded
- Perform daily campaign optimizations adjusting budget breakouts, CPM bids, audiences, and device targeting
- Identify opportunities within each campaign to improve performance and take action to improve results
Sales, Marketing & Revenue-Generation Support:
- Oversee campaign maintenance (creative changes, screenshots)
- Assist sales on prospecting and servicing existing clients
- Provide timely reporting and campaign insights to the sales team
- Professional and advanced skills in excel, pivot tables and the like
OnMilwaukee is an Equal Opportunity Employer and doesn’t discriminate against any employee/applicant because of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.