First Weber, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate and Wisconsin’s leading real estate firm, has over 65 offices statewide with 1,200 Realtors and 200 employees on payroll.
Our Mission Statement: We assist people in defining and achieving a meaningful life.
- Be a Resource. We are here to serve others; to teach, listen and grow.
- Be hungry, humble, and smart. We strive to go above and beyond, emphasize team over self, and be aware of the impact of words and actions.
- Embrace the gray. Not everything is black and white. Living life in the gray is about finding creative solutions. Be solution based.
- Celebrate diverse perspectives. Bringing people together from all walks of life and embracing their ideas and culture drives innovation. Their uniqueness – fully embraced – helps make us First Weber.
- Be nimble. The world is changing quickly. Agile operational strategies keep us prepared for change and the unknown challenges ahead.
Our Value Proposition: Our business is helping the agents build their business.
Duties include creating marketing materials for First Weber agents, maintaining files and reports, helping agents in the development of personalized marketing materials as well as answering agent’s questions regarding Print Shop services, maintaining paperwork, and administrative tasks. On occasion, this position will facilitate and/or participate in presentations regarding the Print Shop.
Qualifications include an Associate Degree or equivalent experience; excellent computer and customer service skills including experience using Adobe’s Creative Suite and Microsoft Office; ability to interact and communicate effectively; organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines; ability to multitask while maintaining accuracy; ability to work in a team environment as well as independently; and ability to maintain working relationships with clients, staff, and agents. Prefer prior experience in a graphic design, print shop, or marketing role; experience with online commerce websites; prior supervision experience; and experience with folding, cutting, and tabbing machines. Experience using WordPress CMS is a major plus. Currently active FW Sales Agents would need to move their license into our FRGI referral program if the final candidate.