At Duluth, we’re a band of hellbent tinkerers and taunters. We never take ourselves too seriously. But that doesn’t stop us from triple-stitching the extra stitch and doubling down on extra durable fabric. It’s never gotten in the way of putting gussets places nobody dreamed gussets could go. It’s never hindered the un-plumbering of a butt. It doesn’t matter if it’s men’s underwear or women’s overalls. What matters — all that matters — is that we outthink, outsmart and outcraft average in everything we do.
Duluth Trading Company’s television ads are a reflection of our unique culture that is anything but average. We’re growing fast, and taking care of business through our website, catalogs, and retail stores.
If you like the sounds of all this, you might just be the perfect next addition to our team. We have corporate office locations just outside of Madison, Wis. (in Belleville and Mt. Horeb), and retail stores across the Midwest.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Producer directs, coordinates, and manages projects across a wide variety of media for Duluth Trading’s internal creative department. This role partners with the art directors and copywriters to take ideas on paper and make them a reality in a variety of formats and styles, including photography, video, illustration, and interactive, always with an eye towards the highest creative product achievable within a given timeline and budget.
What We’re Looking for:
- 6-8 years of producing experience, ideally within an ad agency environment. Experience on retail clients, or as a line producer preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with producing a wide variety of assets for use in print, digital, motion, e-comm, social. Familiarity with media planning, trafficking, talent payments, rights and use, contract negotiation, and production best practices.
- Strategic thinking and ability to solve problems independently.
- Experience working in partnership with both junior and senior creative teams to bring ideas to life.
- Experience being the face of creative production to external vendors and key internal stakeholders.
- Expert at managing expectations, with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise.
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables while maintaining the integrity of the whole project within Duluth’s fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to identify key stakeholders and facilitate seamless communications between parties, both written and verbal.
- Resourceful and calm under pressure.
Who We Are:
We are a “no bull” brand that started in 1989 and we provide apparel and other gear for hardworking men and women. Favorites such as our Ballroom® Jeans featuring “crouch without the ouch," Buck Naked™ Underwear and our Longtail T® Shirts that hide “plumber’s butt” reflect our attitude. The heart of Duluth Trading’s success is creating one-of-a-kind men’s and women’s clothing, innovative tools and ingenious gadgets while being humorous story tellers. The talented people we seek want to be proud of where they work, have a commitment to do things better and be part of a retail, web and catalog apparel company that knows where it’s going.
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.