Product Marketing Manager
Metal-Era is your trusted go-to expert in the commercial roofing industry. The largest and most accomplished edge metal systems manufacturer in North America, Metal-Era boasts the broadest portfolio of tested roofing and building envelope solutions on the market. The team at Metal-Era prides themselves on being approachable and focused, with an emphasis on creating an effortless experience for customers while improving the processes and productivity of architects, consultants, contractors, and distributors. A series of dynamic robots help standardize products and improve efficiencies – equating to consistently higher performing products that ship fast. Meanwhile, lean practices keep projects on schedule through smart ordering systems and the largest on-hand inventory in the industry. For more information, visit www.metalera.com.
Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is the leader for establishing and executing a sustainable product growth strategy in North America and will be the owner and driver for complete product marketing experience that improves customers loyalty. This key leadership position will play a pivotal role in Metal-Era achieving it’s strategic growth objectives. The person in this role will lead the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of marketing strategies and programs for the various sales channels, including: Private Label Partners, Strategic Accounts, Direct Sales, Consultants and Architects.
- Partner with Sales, Product Management and Marketing Communications to develop and execute a strategy to grow each of the sales channels with targeted promotions, programs, products, and tools.
- Develop and analyze Value Stream Maps for each of the channels from conception to delivered products or services. Then derive strategies and programs to achieve growth objectives from this research.
- Develop and execute initiatives to maintain and improve high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Work with Marketing Communications on the tactical planning and execution for marketing events including trade shows, conferences and other Metal-Era events that serve these channels
- Develop specific strategies to drive specifications, including: AIA and RCI CEU presentations Identify and manage to KPIs that tie to the growth of channel strategies
- Develop and manage to a detailed budget for activities required in supporting these channels
- Demonstrated experience in successful planning and execution of marketing strategies and programs resulting proven growth
- Bachelor's degree in a Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field with a minimum of 4 years experience
- Exceptional organization, time management and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategy and initiatives to completion
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to create dynamic presentations and go-to-market materials
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills
- Strong computer skills with high level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Ability to take the initiative and work both in a team and independently
- Marketing experience in a business to business, industrial, manufacturing or highly technical industry is highly preferred
- Experience in marketing through various sales channels is desired
- Naturally inquisitive and analytical
- Creative problem solver
- Knowledge of CRM software
- Design knowledge of Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, or other design software
Competitve Salary and Benefits