The mission of Sertoma Centre, Inc. is to provide opportunities that empower individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success.
Sertoma Centre, Inc. envisions communities where all people with disabilities live, work, and fully participate.
The following values are essential to the success of Sertoma Centre:
- We are committed to the Empowerment of Consumers First and foremost, in an environment that promotes Self Advocacy and personal success.
- We value our continuing relationship with the sponsoring Sertoma Clubs and their core value of SERvice TO MAnkind.
- We demonstrate Integrity through honest and fair interactions and by taking Responsibility for our actions.
- We embrace an environment that encourages Respect for all.
- We foster Innovation and the free exchange of ideas among stakeholders.
- We believe in the power of Teamwork.
- We provide excellent Customer Service through our commitment to positive relationships with all stakeholders.
This position works to support the Director of Advancement and Communications in the articulation and communication of Sertoma Centre’s mission through marketing plan implementation, media relations, print, electronic, and audio materials development, web site and electronic communications and community outreach.