Approach and Deployment (What to Do & How to Do It):
1. Creates and analyzes sales-related statistics to drive insights, performance metrics and efficiencies that drive key business decisions and help our sales team meet their targets
2. Analyzes data regarding sales performance, marketing activity and trends on market, customer and product sales and profitability and recommends potential courses of action
3. Identifies error trends/patterns, isolates discrepancies in the data and recommends improvements
4. Works to design, implement and maintain dashboards and reports, both standard and ad hoc, to provide visibility into sales and business metrics
5. Works cross-functionally to provide or assist in analysis and reporting for the following sales activities and processes:
- Sales performance across all metrics
- Sales budgets/quotas and forecasts for the sales team and S&OP
- Sales compensation
- Territory composition
- Sales pipeline
- Sales rep activity and productivity
- Campaigns and promotions
- Sales strategic business cases
- Core initiatives and special projects
6. Be a subject matter expert on sales team forecasts, goals, results, and other relevant metrics
7. Ensures all analysis and reporting processes are accurate, efficient and follow best practices
8. Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
9. Optimizes sales efficiency by refining processes and making systematic enhancements
Results – Performance Measures (How to Measure Success):
- Sales leadership/executives have accurate and meaningful data and strategic analysis that helps drive good decision making and growth
- Increased input from Sales and other inter-departmental groups on our CRM system, incentive plan, reporting and other areas
- Improved communication and process documentation
Other Duties (Non Measurable):
- Support Starkey Employee Corporate and/or Department Guidelines.
- Check and verify quality.
- Support corporate health and safety objectives.
- React to change productively and handle other essential duties as assigned.