Great People. Great Mission. Great Location.
Are you looking to surround yourself by 180+ fun, energetic, and hard-working people who are dedicated to helping more than 34,000 neurologist members worldwide provide the best possible care for their patients with brain diseases like multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, migraine, Alzheimer’s, and others? Do you relish the idea of working in a beautiful new office building in downtown Minneapolis’s exciting and vibrant Mill District, just steps from the light rail, major bus lines, walking/biking paths, and countless dining and entertainment options? Your search just ended.
Planning, maintenance and monitoring of the AAN’s web server infrastructure.
- Maintenance and migration planning for legacy Coldfusion/Apache web stack
- Monitor security of developed web applications
- Understanding of IIS/Azure Web scalability in a production environment
Management, support and motivation of internal web developer staff.
- Evaluate and recommend application design and development best practices
- Research new technologies that bring value to the organization or address ongoing regulatory compliance (GDPR, PCI, etc.) issues
- Assist team in workload prioritization; management of development work requests
- Develop end-to-end testing / quality assurance procedures and plans
- Serve as technical consultant for partners / vendors (when applicable)
Web Development Skills:
Develop web-based applications utilizing proper coding techniques and methodologies, including:
- Entity Framework, WebAPI, .Net Core, WCF, REST, SOAP, SAML, OAuth2
- ASP.NET/C#/MS-SQL architecture development
- Angular6/Typescript front-end experience
- Use of code repositories / source control (SVN/GIT)
- ElasticSearch implementation and maintenance (desired)
- IMIS/Nop Commerce experience (desired)
- Episerver CMS experience (desired)