The Workflow Specialist is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating project activities including helping to establish timelines and budgets. This role will coordinate and manage projects, ensuring efficient and consistent communication throughout the project lifecycle as well as have client knowledge and involvement. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments, including client service, creative and digital teams. Excellent communication, detail orientation and problem-solving skills are a must.
What Makes This a Great Opportunity?
- Be the person that makes certain projects have support needed to be executed the right way, in the time frame necessary with accountabilities in place.
- You are the go-to, the glue to keep projects on task.
- Corporate culture of positive core values used to guide interaction with clients and each other
- Continuous improvement environment valuing ideas, collaboration and results
- Casual, friendly work environment with flexible work options…and feel free to bring your dog to work!